This smartwatch elevates every moment.
- Use can your voice to create alarms, set bedtime reminders or check the weather with Amazon Alexa built-in.
- Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design.
- See your stats with an always-on display mode.
- Get Fitbit pay
- Daily sleep quality scores, apps and notifications
- 24/7 heart rate
The operating temperature is -4° to 140° F.
You can use this smartwatch along with the built-in Amazon Alexa to check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more. All through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required. Note that Amazon Alexa not available in all countries).
Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you can better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights.
With a larger display and an always-on option, your information’s always a quick glance away. Just keep in mind that, the always-on display requires more frequent charging.
Also, you can make secure purchases with Fitbit Pay and get calls, texts and smartphone app notifications.
Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swim-proof and water-resistant to 50M, so you can track swims, we’re in the shower and more.
Cons of this watch:
- Sometimes the step count is not accurate. It may count your driving or when typing on your computer as counts.
- It does not have a built-in GPS. You would need your phone with you when you go running.
- You will need to use your smartphone to change the time, change the watch face or setting a new alarm.