- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod).
- Easy-to-use GPS running watch tracks how far, how fast and where you run.
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and night
- Smart notifications
- Automatic uploads to Garmin Connect
- Live tracking (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- All-day activity tracking estimates steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, which is a free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Android Requirements 4.4 OS or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later. Apple iOS Requirements iOS 10.0 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion.
Cons of this watch:
- As per Garmin, it is waterproof. But some users reported that it was damaged after taking it with them to the pool.
How to set up: