Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner 235, the wrist-based heart rate GPS and Glonass running watch with smart features1.
- Built-in activity tracker2 keeps recording steps, even when you’re not running.
- Pair with a compatible phone for connected features, like automatic uploads t, audio
prompts and live tracking.
- You can also download customizable watch faces and applications from Connect IQ.
- Measures heart rate at the wrist giving you the option to run without a
strap. For more challenging runs, download advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.
- The display type is sunlight-visible.
The screen is 44% larger than the Garmin 225 but the same physical size.
Smartwatch Mode: Up to 9 days. GPS mode: Up to 11 hours
See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone.
Display size: 1.23-inch diameter
Cons of this watch:
- Just Water-resistant not waterproof. Not for swimming