- The Kids Smartwatch have Dial
- You can add up to ten Contacts
- 7 Learning Games
- 3 Alarm Clocks
- 5 Languages to choose from
- SOS Function
- Choose from different wallpaper
- Take and save photos
- Time(12/24hr format for choosing)
- Silent Profile
- School Mode
- Volume adjustment.
How to make calls?
Insert a Micro or Nano SIM Card (Not included in the package). Recommended using Speedtalk in the US.
Pros of this watch:
- Easy-to-operate. You don’t need to download the app.
- No need to connect a cell phone
- All the functions are built-in the watch.
- It helps Keep Kids Safe. When in distress, kids can press the SOS key to circularly call families’ numbers for help.
- If don’t want to purchase a sim card, you still can use it as a normal game watch with all other functions to be used normally except the calling function.
Cons of this watch:
- It does not have GPS or steps count function
- It is not waterproof
- If you are planning to use it for calls, keep in mind that it works on 2G networks only. You will need to make sure that the SIM card company and cellular network in your country support 2G