The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 is designed to help you learn more so you can achieve more. It goes beyond tracking steps to offer advanced health monitoring and actionable insights on running style, overall physical endurance and heart health.
- Connect seamlessly via Bluetooth to your favourite apps so you can keep moving and a sleek, all-new design means you can wear the Galaxy Watch Active2 everywhere from the gym to the pool to your bed
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Rinse in freshwater/dry after use in seawater or chlorinated water.
- Keep your beat: You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2; Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate
- It has a built-in sleep tracker that offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app.
- It features a long-lasting battery that can go for more than a 5 day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share. Works with Qi-compatible Samsung devices
The VO2 max measurement, heart rate and trip detection software functions are not intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities.
Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2. Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals
Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably.
It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything.
Cons of this smartwatch:
- Compatibility with non-samsung Qi devices is not guaranteed.
- Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or covers.
- The price is a bit on the higher side.
- Although Samsung claims that it can hold up to 50 meters underwater, some users reported that the screen flashes and the battery got damaged after they swam with it. Should you consider this watch, it’d be safer not to swim with it.