If you’ve been looking for a smartwatch with a more classic, wristwatch design, then this option might be the right one for you. But while it makes an excellent men’s smartwatch
or a women’s smartwatch
, it may be too large for children.
But despite this sizing issue, the YAMAY smartwatch
offers an excellent balance of communication features and health tracking capabilities. For example, you could use this watch for call or text notifications while you’re tracking your heart rate.
- Classic watch face design.
- Has a clear, brightly lit touchscreen display.
- The battery could last up to one month when on standby mode.
- Pedometer function can occasionally glitch.
- The sleep tracking function may incorrectly label certain periods, resulting in false sleep time totals.