Fitbit is a popular smartwatch that can track your steps and activity levels. As a result, it’s not surprising that many people want to know whether their Fitbit device can connect to an iPhone. The answer is yes! This article will discuss:
-What you’ll need in order for your Fitbit watch to work with your iPhone
-How to sync data from the Fitbit app on your phone with Apple Health or Google Calendar apps on iOS devices
-Other ways you can use the Fitbits for Fitness app on an iPhone
Can Fitbit connect to iPhone?
The answer is yes! Fitbit can connect to iPhone. You’ll need a few things in order for your device and app on the phone, but it’s worth knowing that you don’t have any limitations when using an Apple product with Fitbit smartwatches. That’s because of their compatibility features and latest updates.
How to sync Fitbit iPhone?
To Sync your Fitbit to your iPhone, you’ll need to download the Fitbit app on your iPhone.
Once installed follow these steps:
- Open Fitbit App iPhone.
- Tap Join Fitbit.
- Scroll through the list and tap on the Fitbit device you have.
- Tap Set Up.
- Fill out your account details.
- Click the Checkboxes to agree to the terms of service (mandatory) and to sign up for Fitbit’s advertising and news emails (optional).
- Enter your details.
- Tap Create account.
- Scroll down on the terms and conditions.
- Tap I Agree.
At this point, you have an account. Now it is time to sync your Fitbit.
Tap Sync Now to start the process of syncing with iPhone and other devices you may have (like a computer).
Why Fitbit may not sync to your iPhone?
Sometimes the watch may not sync from the first attempt. This might be because the watch is not charged or the iPhone’s Bluetooth might be off.
Here is a list of a few things you need to check in case your smartwatch didn’t sync:
- Make sure the watch is charged. If it’s not, plug in for a few minutes and try again to sync with your iPhone.
- Make sure you are using the latest iOS To check, tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth on your iPhone is turned ON. If it’s not, turn it on and try to sync again with the Fitbit application.
- Make sure your iPhone Bluetooth is not already synced with another nearby device. If this is the case, turn off the Bluetooth of the other device.
Is Fitbit versa compatible with iPhone?
Yes! Fitbit versa can connect to iPhone. This is because the watch uses Bluetooth, which means it will work with any device that has a compatible version of iOS and supports this feature (which includes all iPhones). The only thing you need for your phone in order to sync wirelessly via Bluetooth: an updated operating system.
Is Fitbit the best option for iPhone users?
No. Apple Watch is the best option for iPhone users. While Fitbit is a great option for iPhone users, there are some drawbacks.
While you can receive messages and other notifications from your iPhone on your Fitbit, you cannot reply directly to them from the fitness watch.
Also, you can’t use Siri with a Fitbit smartwatch, though the Versa 2 now comes with Amazon’s Alexa smart assistant built-in.
Benefits of having a smartwatch:
The benefits of having a smartwatch are numerous. Not only can you get notifications on your wrist, but it also makes for an easy way to track fitness and health. With the Apple Watch, you can even answer phone calls or send messages without touching your phone.
Smartwatches are also great for tracking your sleeping routine. It helps you to understand how well you sleep and what factors might be affecting your quality of rest. The Fitbit Ionic is a great smartwatch for those who want more than just fitness tracking.
Additional reading: 7 Smartwatch benefits.
Why Fitbit is a good choice?
Fitbit is a great choice for iPhone users because it can connect to the phone and track fitness, sleep patterns or even your heart rate.
It also has an app that allows you to set goals in order to reach them more easily with reminders on how close they are coming towards their goal each day which helps keep people motivated.
1. It’s a great way to get motivated and stay active
2. The Fitbit app is available for both iOS and Android, so you can track your activity no matter what phone you’re using
3. You can set goals in the app that are customized to your lifestyle (e.g., more steps per day)
4. You’ll be able to see how much sleep you’ve been getting as well as how many calories you’ve burned throughout the day
5. Fitbit also has an online dashboard where you can log food intake, weight, water intake, and other health-related data
Which Fitbit do we recommend for iPhone users?
Fitbit Versa 2
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace & distance with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your...
- Better track heart rate 24x7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology. Operating temperature: -4° to 140° F
Last update on 2021-09-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One of the pioneers, this device is a classic for those who use it to track their activity daily.
With an estimated battery life that lasts up to four days and interchangeable straps, the Fitbit Versa 3 stands out as one of the best.
Included with many features such as using GPS (on iOS) or syncing with your iPhone to share what you have accomplished during the day.
It has a smart alarm feature to track when you should be asleep based on your own habits so that not only are you getting enough rest but also incorporating more into your regular routine.
The Fitbit Versa is a great option for those who want to track their activity and sleep. It also has the added benefit of being compatible with iOS devices, which makes it one that iPhone users should consider when looking into smartwatches or fitness bands as well.